We are a custom travel itinerary service focused on saving valuable time for families in their already busy everyday lives. We do the work, so you do not need to stress about the details and you can get the most out of your journey. Pimbi Adventures’ custom itineraries are the result of studying the countries and understanding their specialities. This ensures that every travel plan includes the nation’s unique features and provide your family with an unforgettable educational experience.
Whether you backpacked across a continent in your youth, studied abroad in college, or honeymooned at an exotic location, your passion for travel shouldn’t end when your family grows. Give your children the gift of travel with memories and a passion that you will all share for years to come.
Imagine taking a tour of the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul with a preservation specialist learning about it’s cultural significance over the centuries, or gardening in France with an award-winning chef, or wandering the Amazon with an earth scientist learning about the importance of it’s plant life, or visiting an aboriginal family down under and learning to create indigenous art, possibilities are endless!
Let’s face it: traveling with kids can be stressful. The planning and organization of a family trip could take upwards of 100 hours. That’s where we come in. We put in the hours, while learning about your family and destination so that you enjoy a trip that is both seamless and magical for the whole brood.
We care about our world and our communities, which is why we want to encourage families to travel and see the world in its glory. Traveling is an “extraordinary” way to educate your children about the importance of protecting our eco-systems, wildlife, and cultures! Every Pimbi Adventure is supported by our sustainability promise so you can travel with peace of mind, knowing that:
Pimbi Adventures’ itineraries will consider eco-friendly options whenever possible
The tours included in our itineraries will endeavor to support local and family businesses
All itineraries will have educational components
We will donate 5% of our revenue to non-profit organizations that support slowing climate change and saving endangered wildlife
We know it is difficult to pick from the world of possibilities (literally) that are available, so take a little inspiration from us.
Hover over the images below
● Perfect winter Christmas escape
● Learn about the cozy art of Hygge
● Visit fascinating museums
● Sip on coffee or a milkshake in a local bakery
● Make your own Wienerbrød (a delicious pastry)
● Become a flaneur, absorbing the local culture slowly
● Cuddle the native llamas or try on some llama socks
● Mountain bike through Cusco
● Taste fresh fish ceviche or lomo saltado in Lima
● Take the Belmond Hiram Bingham through the majestic landscapes
● Let a local guide you around Machu Picchu & learn about the Incan history
● Fly over the mystical geoglyphs of the Nazca Lines
● Volunteer at a wildlife sanctuary for macaws in the Amazon Rainforest
● Stay secure with their low COVID-19 rates
● See the amazing wildlife in endless savanna landscapes
● Follow in Jane Goodall’s legacy
● Visit a tribe & try delicious Ugali
● Relax on the pristine beaches
● Weave through the bustling back roads of Stone Town
● Fill your senses with spices from Darajani Bazaar
● Family-friendly, so everyone can come!
Still Can't Decide?
If you’re stuck on ideas, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our professional family travel concierge and we can chat about your travel style and see what destinations might match your family.